FROM KANSAS CITY ZOO WEBSITE:
Tickets & Pricing
- ALL GUESTS must reserve an entry time online, which will be assigned in 15-minute increments, to limit the number of people at the front gate. This includes Friends of the Zoo members and those holding free passes including Postcard to Adventure passes, although there will be no charge associated with the reservation for these groups.
- There will be a limited number of tickets available to keep attendance within the city’s guidelines.
- Please wait in your vehicle until the entry time printed on your ticket. At that time, please make your way to the front entrance.
- We ask that if guests feel ill, they wait and visit the Zoo another day.
- Those without online access or who need to change a timed ticket may call the Zoo at (816) 595-1234 for assistance.’
- Children under 3 will not require a reserved time